Awards Nominations – 84th Annual Chamber Banquet
Union County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Banquet & Nominations
and information you need to know
IT’S TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS!
The 2018 Chamber of Commerce Awards Banquet will be held on Friday, March 23rd from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at the Blue Mountain Conference Center, 404 12th Street, La Grande.
All nominations must be submitted to the Union County Chamber of Commerce no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 5th. (Please note: Please do not submit originals. Nomination paperwork can not be returned once submitted).
You may submit via email to: email@example.com
Mail or deliver to: 207 Depot St., La Grande, OR 97850
Questions? Call the Chamber office at 541-963-8588
Nominations Are Being Sought For The Following Categories:
Business of the Year
Entrepreneur of the Year
Public Employee of the Year
Educator of the Year
Woman of the Year
Man of the Year
1. Please include the following on your nomination: your name and
contact information, nomination category, nominee name and contact information.
2. All nominees must reside in Union County.
3. Please denote the category and explain why the individual or organization deserves to be recognized.
4. How has your nominee impacted, or made a difference?
5. Please cite some examples to support your nomination.
6. Feel free to provide supporting documents.
7. Please take enough time to thoroughly express your thoughts regarding your nomination.